Check out my interview with James McDonald of Billingham Synthonia Football Club where I talk about the following:
- My role at the club.
- My background over the last 10 years.
- The work I do with the academy and first team players.
- An overview of a recent academy workshop and how this helped young academy players develop a strong mindset.
- A brief insight into the elite athlete coaching programme and how it can help young footballers who want to improve.
- An employability football that will be launched this month in Middlesbrough through Polton Training Academy called CREATING OPPORTUNITIES THROUGH SPORT
The full interview can be played by clicking on the link below. It would be nice to hear your views on the interview.